Last updated: June 2022
This document applies to all information, including but not limited to the registration form, contact form, questions, subscriptions, feedback, comments and suggestions, collection and use of personal information that you can provide to us as a result of your activities on this Website.
- What Personal Information About Customers Does the Company gather?
The information we collect and learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your Company experience. One of our goals in collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized service via using our Website and ordering products and services. Here are the general categories of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way. Examples include, but are not limited to, information when you search, browse, buy, post reviews, participate in a sweepstakes or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. We use the information that you provide for purposes such as responding to your requests, processing your order, customizing future shopping experiences, responding to you, or sending you marketing and advertising communications. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, your personal information may be used to contact you. Please note that before accessing certain parts of Company or completing an order, you must create an account with us, through which you must provide certain personal information.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information automatically whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies” or other unique identifiers and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses Company or advertisements and other content served by, or on behalf of, Company on other websites. Other examples include, but are not limited to, log files, internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, and internet browser type.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make emails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open an email from Company, if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive email from us (unrelated to transactions and/or your account), please adjust your email subscription settings in your Company account or contact our customer service team.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. Examples include, but are not limited to, updated delivery and address information from our carriers and information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud.
- Company collects may include but not be limited to Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc., and maybe a subject to their Cookie policies, which are listed on their websites.
To find more information and manage your cookies via browsers, please look here and through the following links:
- Does the Company Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling, renting or trading it to others. We share customer information only as described in this Privacy Notice and with affiliate companies and third-party service providers.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include, but are not limited to, fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, providing customer service, storing data, and serving ads on our behalf. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, companies, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing privacy notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Company, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, we may seek your consent for us to share your information with additional third parties, and you will have the opportunity in your discretion to choose not to share your information.
- How We Secure Personal Information
- We work to protect the security of your information by utilizing encryption methods during the transmission or storage of information you input through our website. One hundred percent complete security does not presently exist anywhere online or offline, and we are unable to provide specific guarantees regarding complete security of your personal information.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off and close your browser when finished using a shared computer. Only use trusted internet networks, including Wi-Fi, and do not share your login credentials with unauthorized parties.
- Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites
Company may utilize interested-based advertising (also known as personalized ads or targeted ads) on both Company -owned and operated websites and unaffiliated sites, and such ads may be displayed to you by these third-party service providers based on information from activities such as purchasing products online (including from http://shop.bluebirds.ge) or visiting third-party websites.
- Which Information Can Customers Access?
Company gives you access to information about your account and your interactions with Company for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. Examples include account order history, shipping address(es), favorites, contact information, etc. This information may change as our website evolves.
- What Choices Do Customers Have?
- You can always choose not to provide certain information; however, it might be needed to take advantage of certain Company features such as your account profile, favorites and customer reviews. Before ordering products from the Website, you must create a valid account.
- Upon your request, we will (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop sending non-transactional emails to your email address and/or physical mail to your address; and/or (c) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests by contacting our customer service team.
- Are Children Allowed to Use Company?
Company does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Company only with the involvement and permission of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian.
- Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions